Possible fields of application of infrared heating systems
Infrared heating systems for private homes, holiday cottages and offices
No matter if you're planning your new dream home, renovating your current one or are looking for an affordable and efficient additional heater for your house, flat or office: Heat4All Infrared Heaters will always be the perfect choice! Our highly efficient infrared heating system neither requires pipes nor fuel or a stove. Simply plug it in and you are ready to go!
And that's not everything: The investment cost for our Heat4All Infrared Heating System sums up to only a fraction of what any conventional heating system would cost you. And what's even more, our infrared panels are not just heaters - they are real pieces of art. Only a few millimeters thick, they can be ordered as mirrors, beautiful, framed pictures or even glass picture panels - whichever you prefer.
As our infrared heaters do not heat the air but all solid objects in your rooms, they not only help you save investment costs, they will also help you save money in three further ways:
- Using our Heat4All ICONIC Heating Panels, heating the rooms to a temperature of as low as 19 degrees will feel as comfortable and warm as if you would be heating the room to 22 degrees using a conventional heater. The lower heating temperature requires less energy - less energy means lower heating costs!
- Heat4All ICONIC Infrared Panels will make you feel warm and comfortable only moments after turning them on. Even though the air will only slowly warm up, the direct heat they provide will instantly make you feel cozy. This direct heat also means lower energy losses and shorter heating times in comparison to conventional heating systems, even in badly insulated rooms.
- The walls of a room will also be heated by the infrared rays. Dry, warm walls provide better heat insulation - which in turn again saves energy and therefore money.
Amazingly flexible additional heater
We've all been to rooms as warm as 20 degrees but were still feeling cold. Not so with infrared heaters. Their heat waves will not only warm the room but also you yourself. This means you will immediately feel warm and comfortable!
In the bathroom
Although the average person only spends 30 minutes a day in the bathroom, using conventional heaters, it has to be heated all day in order to make sure you will not be cold after taking a shower or a bath. Heat4All Infrared Panels are the perfect solution to this problem. Just minutes after turning the panel on, it will make you feel cozily warm.
Set the temperature of the infrared heater in your bathroom according to your personal preferences and only heat the room whenever you need it to be warm. You will not only feel more comfortable but also save money!
Turn the heater on just before jumping into the shower or bathtub - once you get out, you will already feel the cozy warmth. There is not enough space for an additional heater in your bathroom? Not a problem either! Simply swap your existing mirror for one of our Heat4All ICONIC Mirror Panels.
Further fields of application for our Heat4All ICONIC Infrared Heaters are winter gardens, basements, hobby rooms, garages, attics and many more. Feel free to contact us for any further enquiries. We will gladly advise you on your best options!
Infrared heaters for industrial buildings
Production plants and other industrial buildings come with special requirements to their heating system. Often only parts of those buildings need to be heated while other are supposed to stay cool, such as areas where machines and materials are stored. What's more, plants often have very high ceilings and arebadly insulated. This leads to high heat losses and therefore enormous heating costs resulting from having to heat all the air in the plant before being able to feel warm, as warm air rises to the ceiling first. Up there it is useless to humans and will also be lost through the roof. Conventional heating systems hardly offer a viable solution to this problem, but our Heat4All ICONIC Infrared Heaters can easily tackle it.
- Using infrared panels, only those areas people actually work in can be heated.
- The heat will directly warm the people and objects in the room, not the air. No energy will be lost on unnecessarily heating the surrounding air.
- In some plants, the stored material may need to be kept dry at all times and again, Heat4All ICONIC Infrared Panels help in doing so. Our infrared heaters do not only warm but also dry the object and material in the room. If positioned accordingly, our panels can further prevent mould from forming.